Stakehill places great importance on the need to deliver a quality product on time at a cost effective price. The aim of the company is to secure long-term partnerships with its Customers.
In all spheres of the business Stakehill is involved in the project in every step of the way. From CAD concept through the design, buy-off and manufacturing processes through to the final delivery of the product or service. Even then our involvement does not end. Stakehill continues to provide an after sales service second to none to provide its Customers with the satisfaction that Stakehill has the confidence in its products and services. Modification and repair work can be carried out either at its factories in the UK or, if required, on site at the Customers premises.
Stakehill prides itself on providing a full Project Management Service in all aspects of its business dealings with its Customers: tailor made to suit the requirements for the specific job. That flexibility, professionalism, good service and excellence of the product are the key to lasting success.
Stakehill has a large customer base which incorporates all the major automotive manufacturers in the UK and on mainland Europe. Other major customers also include tier one component suppliers to the major automotive manufacturers, trailer manufacturers, construction and equipment manufacturers, agricultural equipment manufacturers and white goods manufacturers and their suppliers.
The HQ for Stakehill Limited is located in Ashton in Makerfield, near to Manchester, within 1 mile of Junction 24 on the M6 when driving South or within 1 mile of Junction 25 on the M6 when driving North and only a 25 minute drive from Manchester International Airport. The Company has two manufacturing facilities. One is located on the same site as the HQ's and the other is based in Darlaston in the West Midlands. The manufacturing and fabrication facilities give a major manufacturing capability. The processes carried out include metal preparation, weld, paint and final assembly. Stakehill owns the plant and machinery to carry out the required processes efficiently and to a high quality standard.
Stakehill presently employs a total of 100 personnel of which 80% are employed as direct and indirect operatives on production. The remaining 20% are involved in general management, supervisory duties, administration, accounts, purchasing, sales, sales support, estimating, design and development. There are a number of operatives involved in a separate business on the Ashton in Makerfield site manufacturing an extensive range of safety, pressure and vacuum relief valves marketed by Empire Engineering to a variety of industries.